Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cottage DayDreams Home Show

Well, our first Cottage DayDreams Home Show has come and gone and I am happy to report it was a rousing success!  My sister Marta flew out from Denver and together we turned my living and dining rooms into our very own "store" showcasing our various handcrafted and vintage items.  We made some good sales and had a whole lotta fun in the process.  After the show concluded we hit the streets of downtown Riverside checking out antique stores and yard sales before Marta had to head home to Colorado. 

Our future dreams include purchasing our own vintage cottage downtown where we will stage monthly sales events. In the meantime, sales will continue through my etsy stores ~ Cottage DayDreams, Vintage Armoire, and Treasure Cache, in addition to more seasonal home shows. I can't wait for the next one!






No comments: